Hi I’m experiencing an odd issue where that every so often my Home Assistant on a pi4 goes into a state where it refuses to connect.
No updates have been applied recently and have noticed this has occurred occasionally even after multiple different fresh installations on both a SD card and a USB SSD, the Pi is pingable using the static IP it has been assigned.
turn oFf PoE then turn it back on thus causing a restart.
- Home Assistant on Pi4 4Gb
- Connected via Cat6 to Unifi 24 PoE switch
- Powered via PoE hat
- Version is core-2021.11.1
- Home assistant installed on USB SSD (128 Gb)
- OS version is 5.10.17-v8
- 7 add-ons installed:
– Duck DNS
– Home Assistant Google Drive Backup
– Mosquitto broker
– Samba Share
– Studio Code Server
– Terminal & SSH
- Home Assistant supervisor:
– Home Assistant OS 6.6
– update version: stable
– supervisor version: supervisor-2021.10.8
– docker version: 20.10.8
The only error shown in the log is the below, I have found a open Github thread on this issue but hasn’t been resolved for a few versions now: