Hi Great people,
I need your usual support to configure the current installation I have to be able to have the Home Assistant OS connected to a network and ESPhome linked ESP device connected on a different network.
I’ve seen some topics about that but did not manage to find a solution, some talk about using MQTT as a cloud broker but unfortunately am unable to determine how to do that on the ESP yaml configuration. looking for a none mosquetto cloud method if possible.
Current configuration details:
- Home Assistant OS installed on Virtual Box.
- ESPhome installed and configured.
- Connected Node MCU v3 with 8 relays.
- Configured remote access for the Home Assistant dashboard.
- Enabled google assistant to work with Home Assistant device.
All this done by the help of Taras from the community and some online tutorials.
Thanks in advance for your time