Home Assistant Stuck in Loop

Hello there folks, I’m relatively new to HA, only been running it since late April. As an Apple Home user, I have been running Homebridge on a RPi4 for a couple of years as my OS, but along the way I have added Docker so I host a couple of containers like Scrypted, Watchtower and recently HA. The timing has been strange on this, because I was contemplating moving all my Aqara devices (paired to an M2 hub) over, but at this point I’m glad I did not, because HA is stuck in a constant loop and no amount of troubleshooting to date has worked.

LIke I said, I’m running Portainer and my HA was unreachable on Thursday afternoon. Soemtimes I can connect to it for a brief minute through the UI, but it does not stay connected as it loses connection. I’ve been able to look at the logs of the container and also in the UI and I keep seeing this same error message about the sqlite3 database and I followed some other troubleshooting steps to “rm //config/home-assistant_v2.db” from the command line, to verify that it is not there anymore, only for that file to come back up. Since this is being run as a docker container, I’m outside my skills as far as fixing what could be wrong here. Can anyone help? My HA is stuck in this loop of trying to initialize and then stopping. I’m not having any issues with the RPi4 that it is running on, as all my other programs are having no issues and connectivity to RPi4 is not an issue as it is connected via my LAN.

2024-06-09 11:03:53.438 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.util] The system could not validate that the sqlite3 database at //config/home-assistant_v2.db was shutdown cleanly

2024-06-09 11:03:53.513 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.util] Ended unfinished session (id=63 from 2024-06-07 17:55:15.666000)