Home assistant suddenly wont load

and that number webpage is the IP number you see ( that you haven’t shown me ) in your ha console + followed by :8123 ? …
as mentioned … i can’t keep guessing, you are in a better position for that
anyway, good luck, you’ll have the nights ahead of you filled :slight_smile:

Sorry yes, the ip address as revealed by ha net info with :8123

ok dont forget to change in your router/dhcp-scope(reservation) , and if you by any chance use DUCK-dns or similar :wink:

BTW:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=258867

Oh pants, I did search the forum too.

I will have another plat tomorrow night. Thanks for your time and patience

1 Like

Hi,
I had the same issue and simply couldn’t get my head around how to troubleshoot and resolve.

After some trial and error steps like: reboot the HA (Intel NUC) several times, reboot the router, change the Ethernet cable, change the Ethernet port the Intel NUC was connected, use an USB Ethernet Adapter I realised that the Intel NUC was not connecting to the router at all, causing this issue running in loop.

It struck me, that the network switch the Intel NUC is connected to was dead, since other devices connected to it also did not have internet connection. I have now replaced it with another switch I had laying around, and all seems to work.

Basically, if you have an issue where the following error is shown during startup:

[FAILED] Failed to start Network Manager Wait Online

And you get:

IPv4 adresses for eno1: as blank and the above message from the screenshot running in endless loop, this is because your HA device has no network connectivity, due to something else in your network interface causing an issue.