Home Assistant Supervised no longer suppors 32bit?

Dear community. Is there another option for using 32bit machines for Home Assistant?
I suffered for several days and tried to install the Supervised version on a thin client with a 32bit processor.
Installed according to these instructions - Install HA on 32bit - i386 intel - #19 by homearesistant

The installation proceeds normally, the server starts but there is no further access to the IP address: 8123
docker logs homeassistant

ImportError: Error loading shared library /usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/_rust.abi3.so: Exec format error

Using the forum, I learned how to view the logs and found an error in some module. There is already a request for correction for this error, but it has not been closed for more than 2 months. 32 bit Intel docker image of 2024.4 ("lastest") has a broken python binding · Issue #114779 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

So the question is - is it possible to install an earlier version (2024.3.3) that does not yet have this problem? Or is there a way to bypass or reinstall this module?
Yes, you will say that you just need to buy and use different hardware. But what to do with those many devices that are fully functional, throw them away? My thin client has 4GB of memory and an SSD drive. It is needed for small automation of the site.

How many 32-bit devices do you have? Here’s some ideas:
Install Linux on them and use them as an NAS?
Offer them to one of the Computer Museums.