Just installed the package and seems something is wrong.
I was able after install to access Home assistant on the port 8123 and do the setup (works fine, it also detect my devices)
After the setup from the dashboard I try to access the supervisor and … and got the classic error already mentionned here.
I try to apply the process written on this document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvOX4zTPJinXNJ4WqtHcQUSiQ0HVdRMg2tHVkmJh60k/edit#
It’s not working and even worst now, I also cannot access anymore home assistant.
Here is what I try to fix the issue, and not working:
- follow process on https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvOX4zTPJinXNJ4WqtHcQUSiQ0HVdRMg2tHVkmJh60k/edit#
- stop all containers, restart them one by one
- stop all containers, clear them and restant them
- start stop the package, remove containers, restart the package
- uninstall the package, clear everything and restart DSM, reinstall the package -> same error, same problem if I try to stop/restart package nothing accessible anymore
More input to debug:
- seems the container of supervisor enter in a loop of error (stop/restarting loop)
20-05-11 18:08:11 CRITICAL (MainThread) [supervisor.bootstrap] Can't find Docker socket!+ after a long error stack from python.
I have also several errors related to connections on the container of homeassistant:
2020-05-11 20:07:07 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio.handler] Client error on /ingress/panels request Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.2:80 ssl:None [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.2', 80)]
If anyone have an idea how to fix all these issues?
For the moment, I’m going to uninstall this package and all the docker containers, etc … because if I keep them its and endless loop of restart …