Home Assistant t-shirts have arrived!

![](upload://iJkWUMakQ6W93YsXeigyOoLS2tN.png) Cool dude with beard and tattoo wearing the new blue Home Assistant shirt.

What time is it? Yep, t-shirt time. Today weโ€™re launching the first two Home Assistant designs. We have a blue t-shirt (๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ EU โ€“ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US) as pictured above and a design for on black/gray shirts (๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ EU โ€“ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US) as pictured below.

And because we love the internet and all the things that it has brought us, we will start with having 100% of the profit from the sales be donated to the Electronic Frontier Foundation. If you buy a shirt you will hit two birds with one stone (figuratively): you get to wear a kick-ass Home Assistant t-shirt and you help fund defending civil liberties in the digital world.

The EFF is a nonprofit organization that aims to protect the rights of technology users. You might however be more familiar with one of their projects: Letโ€™s Encrypt. Read more about what the EFF does.

So, what are you waiting for? Get yourself a shirt! ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ EU store โ€“ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US store

![](upload://6xvV1UQxG5RX6XiZKXnzzt5UnVZ.png) Family of 4 on a bench wearing the new black Home Assistant shirt. ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ EU โ€“ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US

We are using Teespring.com to manage all the sales, production and distribution of the shirts and they will also donate our profits to the EFF. Itโ€™s also how we got all these amazing stockphotos. Some extra things to note about our teespring shop:

• Teespring shows that there is a number of days left until the end of the campaign for the shirts. Donโ€™t worry about that, it should automatically relaunch.

More photos after the click.

![](upload://2YS0KJPkzoEnxIiu6yDrI1RPl5m.png) Moment suprรชme of a solo pull-my-finger joke while wearing the new blue Home Assistant shirt. โ€“ ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ EU โ€“ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US

![](upload://66cCwGGfmk2B8fdh8QQqqnGgxzO.png) Two men carrying two women and the new blue Home Assistant shirt. โ€“ ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ EU โ€“ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US

![](upload://ocAeH63ErP2GOIRpB8VFmIiQYYJ.png) Cute girl with gigantic lollipop rocking the new black Home Assistant shirt. โ€“ ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ EU โ€“ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US

![](upload://ubXi0iv7qi7zzYJtbLv0D8etESH.png) Frustrated user wearing the new blue Home Assistant shirt. โ€“ ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ EU โ€“ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US

![](upload://934lGKDlrHT4Yye95PDqRebp2qn.png) Cool kid listening to music + sidekick. Both wearing the new blue Home Assistant shirt. โ€“ ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ EU โ€“ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://home-assistant.io/blog/2017/02/22/home-assistant-tshirts-have-arrived/

What are the t-shirts made of?
What is the difference between the โ€œamerican apparel crewโ€ and the โ€œpremium teeโ€?

Ordered on teespring, it said will be sent to printer Oct 30, 2018 and arrive by Nov 19. Status remains unprinted as of today. Can the person managing the teespring account help follow up?

Hi as I can see you dont have larger size than 2xl in EU shop just in US. Is it planned to sell larger ?

Will buy for sure

shipped to China?

Nice!

How about Home Assistant coffee mugs? :blush:

2 Likes

Can the US store get light blue? Its my favorite and its the home assistant color

Awesome, just ordered one.

Request: Any chance on getting the rainbow design on a โ€œcomfort teeโ€? I really like that design, but the sizes are much more limited (I need 3XL-4XL). US store.

Thanks!

Any chance of getting these designs into redbubble.com for those of us in Australia?

1 Like

Any chance of adding stickers to the collection? I could always just have my own made with the logo on it, to stick on the Piโ€™s in my installs, but Iโ€™d prefer an official sticker as that would support the project.

1 Like

Any update on when the blue comfort shirts (US) will come back in stock?