Home assistant with arduino board?

Hi All,

I’m totally new bee to this, I have a requriment to control the home using arduino board with home assistance.As per hass document the upload the standard fimata to my board and configured the connected usb port in configuration.yaml.

Now my questions are :

1.Home assistant is an installer,where should i code,how it will compile and execute. can you please elaborate the process how it works with arduino(please share me if you have any smaple projects).

1. As per HASS document i can setup arduino switch and arduino sensore, using this can i achieve the below functionality:
    - Live camera streaming,
    - room temperature
    - voice communication
    - door,light,fan and window controls.

2. For the above functionality do we have any other framework except home assistant. But i should only arduino.

I have much more questions,i would like to get clarrification upto this.

Please give me your answers.

Thanks in Advance !!!

Arduínos can’t run Home Assistant…

You need an installation of Home Assistant. After that you can integrate Arduino boards running Firmata.

How many arduino boards can someone use silmutanously on one HA instance?

Unlimited if you were to use network protocols instead of direct serial connection. Add wifi (esp8266, or just run an ESP8266 without the Arduino), and use MQTT or HTTP API.

Unlimited - I prefer to use Mysensors and connect Arduinos with RPI using any simple USB hub (it take some time to configure but works flawless)