Home Assistant won't start 2024.6.0

I am on docker and recently updated to home assistant 2024.6.0 and it will no longer start. The logs show:

s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: starting
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully started
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: starting
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully started
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: starting
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully started
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: starting
services-up: info: copying legacy longrun home-assistant (no readiness notification)
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully started
2024-06-07 10:23:30.038 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration mail_and_packages which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
2024-06-07 10:23:30.040 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration hacs which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
2024-06-07 10:23:30.041 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration peloton which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
2024-06-07 10:23:30.043 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration pirateweather which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
2024-06-07 10:23:30.044 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration nodered which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
2024-06-07 10:23:30.045 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration dlight which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
2024-06-07 10:23:30.047 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration tplink_deco which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
2024-06-07 10:23:30.048 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration meross_cloud which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
2024-06-07 10:23:30.049 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration samsungtv_smart which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
[10:23:30] INFO: Home Assistant Core finish process exit code 256
[10:23:30] INFO: Home Assistant Core finish process received signal 7
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: stopping
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully stopped

And this repeats. If I revert back to 2024.5.4 - there are no issues. I’ve tried renaming my custom_components directory so it does not try to load those and get a similar error. Any help is appreciated.

I got the exact same problem with the stable release. Reverting to 2024.5 resolved the issue. My logs are also code 256 & signal 7.

I’m also experiencing the same issue.

Yesterday, pulled the latest version 2024.6.0 and HA on docker started to loop indefinitely.

Tried to rename custom_components folder without luck - the loop occurs in the same way.

Changed docker-compose to revert to 2024.5.5 and went up correctly.

Any thoughts on what can be happening or orther specific logs to look?
My docker compose logs are simmilar to those posted by @parthmodi and apparently does not show what can be causing this issue…

Any help would be very much appreciated :wink:

It’s always very good when you can answer your own questions or doubts :slight_smile:

This is just to let you know that the HA docker version 204.6.1 fixed my previous experienced reboot loop - @parthmodi and @MaxKolchinskyFiverr

HTH

3 Likes

This worked for me as well! Thanks!