Home Assistant Yellow - Stuck in "Preparing Home Assistant"

Dear all,

today I received my Home Assistant Yellow kit. I did everything as stated here: Getting Started – Home Assistant Yellow

I can access home assistant via the webbrowser, however I am now stuck in the “Preparing Home Assistant” phase. I keep getting the following log:

> [supervisor.homeassistant.core] Error on Home Assistant installation. Retrying in 30sec [supervisor.docker.interface] Updating image ghcr.io/home-assistant/yellow-homeassistant:landingpage to ghcr.io/home-assistant/yellow-homeassistant:2024.8.2 [supervisor.docker.interface] Downloading docker image ghcr.io/home-assistant/yellow-homeassistant with tag 2024.8.2. [supervisor.docker.interface] Can't install ghcr.io/home-assistant/yellow-homeassistant:2024.8.2: 404 Client Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.45/images/ghcr.io/home-assistant/yellow-homeassistant:2024.8.2/json: Not Found ("No such image: ghcr.io/home-assistant/yellow-homeassistant:2024.8.2")

Who can help?

Thanks in advance
Ben

Have you tried to power cycle the YB ?

Seems to have an issue pulling the image file from the web. Do you have internet, is it locked down so it can’t get the file.