Home Assistant Yellow with Sonoff sensors

Hi!
I have a question: does Home Assistant Yellow work with Sonoff zigbee sensors (like this one out of the box? By out of the box i mean no aditional hardware is required.

I would like to setup few temperature/humidity sensors, gather readings and plot them with grafana and im wondering if Home Assistant Yellow is suitable hardware for this.

I’m running Sonoff Smart Plugs; S31 to be clear on WiFi (no bluetooth or Zigbee), others are running switches, thermostats, so yes it will run out of the box. Now the question how to connect with it, since it has the icons IFTTT and Zigbee. Does your HA have zigbee up and running? If so then it came with the radio module (IIRC bluetooth, WiFi, Zigbee). It should be seen/discovered when powered up if it is within reach of the radio.

You may have some radio interference because the WiFi channels and the Zigbee channels over lap each other.

Then there is the integration piece. What do you plan to use? eWelink HA, Sonoff by AlexxIT, MQTT broker?

Hopeful others who have it will chime in on their experience.

The first main issue is the radio communication with these IoT devices. By that I mean a good constant communications without dropouts or disconnects.

Does your HA have zigbee up and running?

According to Home Assistan Yellow specifications it comes with this radio module

Then there is the integration piece. What do you plan to use? eWelink HA, Sonoff by AlexxIT, MQTT broker?

Haven’t planned it yet and only heard of eWelink HA. I don’t know if any of these solutions have any advantage over the others. Is any of these solutions better for this purpose?

Personal choice; I’m using eWeLink HA, till I get my loop timers working, then I’ll be using Sonoff by AlexxIT