Home Assistant Yellow - ZigBee devices not responding

Hi,
I just received my Home Assistant Yellow and migrated my Conbee II to the integrated radio through the “migrate radio” feature. After doing this I can’t control any of my devices unfortunately. Most of them are marked as online but they don’t respond to any input. Some sensors are online and work others did not come back. Any hints?

I sometimes see this log:

[0x61EE:11:0x0006]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>')]
[0x87AC:11:0x0006]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>')]
[0xCF15:11:0x0300]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>')]
[0xA82E:1:0x0500]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>')]
[0x845C:11:0x0006]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>')]

Hi
I also migrated from Conbee II to the integrated zigbee controller in Yellow. I first tried to migrate, but that did not work… I took a backup from the ZHA config, deleted the Conbee II stick and installed a fresh controller. I could restore the backup, but unfortunaly had to reset all my devices. The lights are working now, but me Hue and Silvercrest motion sensors are a pain in the back. They are hard to connect to the system and they loose their connectivity after a certain time… i have to investigate further…

If i would have counted the hours of strugling with several integrations untill now… why i’m making such an effort to automate these stupid lights in the house… :exploding_head:

I also ended up re-pairing everything. Since then my hue motions sensors are very unreliable needing constant re-pairing every couple of days…