Home Assitant Yellow Multiprotocol enable Failed

Exactly like the title says, after enabling Multiprotocol in settings > hardware > configure there was a failure.

I was enabling this because although I’ve setup many Zwave Devcies I got my first Zigbee devices and wanted to start out with thread/matter in addition to zigbee. Multiprotocol seemed like the way!

Troubleshooting:

I rebooted the device.

After this, the zigbee integration showed an error. Since I could not get it to “configure” again, I deleted the integration to try re-adding it. Now it will not re-add.

I tried going back to hardware, configure and I get something that says “Multiprotocol support is already enabled” with no option to disable:

I tried deleting the addon, but no luck there either. Any ideas or support would be amazing. This is my first post so I’m sorry if it’s lacking necessary details.

I have searched other topics and could not find my exact issue but I may have missed one.

EDIT:
I had disabled the Raspberry Pi CM4 Wifi and Bluetooth which seemed to cause problems. After re-enabling those, I was able to add ZHA, delete the multiprotocol addon and re-add it from the hardware menu. For some reason, this time it worked.