The Automation Process:
- Switches the light on for a time X when movement is detected. But only when the sun has set far enough.
- And if the light was switched on by something else, the light is switched off after Y minutes. (No button or similar may be specified).
What is needed
- An entity from the domain light
- An entity of the domain binary_sensor and Device_Class Motion
Has been tested with
- ELTAKO EnOcean FSR14_4x (Light)
- ELTAKO EnOcean FTS14EM (Input from motion detector)
Motion detected - light on
End of movement - light off
Light on through something
The light was switched on. (By something)
Possibility 1: Light was switched off by something.
Possibility 2: Light is switched off after time X.
The right path is run through if it was not dark enough but the motion detector was triggered.