HomeAssistant Server suddenly has a new IP address and isn't working

I noticed the other day that a bunch of my automatons stopped working, but I didn’t have a chance to troubleshoot it until today over lunch. I found I couldn’t access the server (Raspberry Pi image on a RPi 4) remotely . When I looked at the firewall remotely, I found that the device seemed to be offline, but I found the device’s MAC address with a brand new IP address which isn’t the same range network as I run. I run a 192 net locally and this was a 177 (which I’ve never used). It seems to me to look like someone compromised the HomeAssistant device remotely, but I wanted to share with the forum and see others thoughts on this. I’m not home right now or I would look at it more closely. It’s a stock install for a RPi.