HomeBridge and ISY994: HomeKit dim command bring the light up before dimming to request value

Hi,
I have this strange bug that when using HomeKit on iPad (IOS11.2.6), when dimming the light, the level go up in intensity and after go back to the value request. If I do the same dim command directly from Home Assistant iOS application or web it doesn’t have this behavior and it dim the light directly to the value.

When increasing the light with HomeKit it doesn’t have this behavior and increase the light without any variation.

So it seem to be around Homebridge and the dim command.

My setup:
HASS.IO (0.65.5/1.3/0.98) on RaspberryPi 3 (addon HomeBridge V2.3.0)
Isy994 (latest version 4.6.2)
Insteon switch.

Any ideas?
Thanks

This is a known issue with homebridge. It’s got to do with a race condition between how they send power and brightness. It’s a bug but doesn’t seem to be one they are addressing :frowning: there are a few issues in their github repo on this. I’ve been wondering if the new native HomeKit support fixes this.

FYI - I just tested the native Homekit integration and it fixes this. Totally worth the switch over.

When you say “switch over”, what do you mean by new native HomeKit? Are you running HASS.io?

Hopefully, you found the answer by now - but if not, I was talking about https://www.home-assistant.io/components/homekit/. It works 10x better than the old integration. Only item that I’ve found that it can’t handle is cameras. For that, I still have a homebridge instance.

Yes, I just had to uninstall homebridge, delete the file “.homekit.state” and reboot. Work fine.