Homebridge.io and HomeKit. Devices are not found

Hello,
I have a problem with the HomeKit controller.
In my HomeBridge all devices are detected. (This is running in a Docker container). In Home Assistant, the HomeBridge is also recognized, but as soon as I connect it, no devices are displayed.

In the logs I find unfortunately only this:

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: components/homekit_controller/connection.py:153
First occurred: 12:23:31 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 12:23:31

Error setting up entry Homebridge AE30 for homekit_controller
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/share/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/homeassistant/components/homekit_controller/connection.py", line 284, in async_refresh_entity_map
    self.entity_map = Accessories.from_list(self.accessories)
  File "/usr/local/share/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/aiohomekit/model/__init__.py", line 260, in from_list
    self.add_accessory(Accessory.create_from_dict(accessory))
  File "/usr/local/share/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/aiohomekit/model/__init__.py", line 217, in create_from_dict
    accessory.services.iid(linked_service)
  File "/usr/local/share/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/aiohomekit/model/__init__.py", line 48, in iid
    return next(filter(lambda service: service.iid == iid, self._services))
StopIteration

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/share/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 236, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)  # type: ignore
  File "/usr/local/share/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/homeassistant/components/homekit_controller/__init__.py", line 197, in async_setup_entry
    if not await conn.async_setup():
  File "/usr/local/share/homeassistant/lib/python3.8/site-packages/homeassistant/components/homekit_controller/connection.py", line 153, in async_setup
    if await self.async_refresh_entity_map(self.config_num):
RuntimeError: coroutine raised StopIteration

I have already changed the Mac address and also completely rebuilt the Docker container. No success.
Can anyone help?

Also facing something similar. My four HomeBridge-connected AC’s were all functioning correctly until yesterday. Today, one of them is spitting out StopIteration everytime I try to turn in on through Home Assistant. Detects and accepts commands from Homebridge though, and the other three work fine. I’m running the bridge on a repurposed nComputing with LineageOS dedicated for this.
EDIT: tried one of the four “identify” buttons on the device page of the malfunctioning AC on HA and only one of them goes through. Don’t know what else to do with this information to be honest, but thought I should mention it.