HomeHabit Dashboard - Original thread

I think this project is dead. we should close this thread

The OP just posted an update 2 days ago. The project is ongoing.

1 Like

Very much so. I appreciate everyone’s patience.

2 Likes

No updates on the pricing at this point.

5.0+ will be definitely supported.

1 Like

Would this also support launching other android applications, such as have a button that can launch the sonos app?

Yes, that feature is already implemented.

whats the actual state of the project?

The beauty of HA is that it allows third-party developers like yourself to build upon and charge for things. The number of HA users is growing continuously and I am sure there will be enough interest, if you can provide a good product.

Finishing touches on the widget editor, last critical app component

3 Likes

Looks great!

Wow looks really neat

Will there be support for cam? Could u just weite down the functions ?

Wow, this is looking really great! I can’t wait to try it out.

1 Like

Dashboard in edit mode. All widgets are resizable and can be rearranged through drag and drop:

2 Likes

Really a very nicely crafted UI! As a designer, I def appreciate the non-code reorganization of cards on the canvas!

2 Likes

Patiently waiting :slight_smile:

Any ETA on release or updated cost for the end user?

Very impressive!

-Zach.

Really coming along nicely, @igorz!

Looks interesting!
Even HADashboard is not bad, last thing I am missing is to type widgets dimensions and margins manually… :roll_eyes:

I’m also looking for an ETA and pricing scheme. Looking to start picking up some Fires to put up around the home, so I’d like to know if this is coming within months, or if I should start prepping another temporary solution.

@synth3tk first preview release should be available within your timeline. I do want to note that Fire tablets will not officially supported at the start, but I don’t more details on that yet.