HomeKit alarms broken with 2021.8.4?

Hello all,

I use the HomeKit integration to expose my Simplisafe alarm integration to my Apple home. I ran the HomeAssistant 2021.8.4 last night and just noticed that my alarm control panel no longer is pushed to the Apple home app. It seems that my door sensors are still being pushed through, just not the control panel. I see the entity in the HomeKit integration and it’s checked that it should be exposed, just seems like something is broken. Is anyone else having issues with alarms and homekit after the latest update??

From the logs:
Failed to create a HomeKit accessory for alarm_control_panel.house_alarm_control_panel

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/homekit/init.py”, line 628, in add_bridge_accessory
acc = get_accessory(self.hass, self.driver, state, aid, conf)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/homekit/accessories.py”, line 206, in get_accessory
return TYPES[a_type](hass, driver, name, state.entity_id, aid, config)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/homekit/type_security_systems.py”, line 87, in init
super().init(*args, category=CATEGORY_ALARM_SYSTEM)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/homekit/accessories.py”, line 249, in init
model=model[:MAX_MODEL_LENGTH],
TypeError: ‘int’ object is not subscriptable

Anyone experiencing similar issues, I found the bugfix here and can confirm it worked for me: