Homekit Bridge Rtsp camera doesn't work on cellular

Hello everybody, I’ve added my reolink cam to Camera addon through rstp link: it’s working really fine through tcp and udp both (fast inside and outside local network).
I’ve added accessory on Homekit Bridge only for this camera using the UI. Work nicely in local network, but on cellular it doesn’t. I tried also through the configuration.yaml but nothing change. I’ll post here the code. I have homepod mini for the connection from the extern, indeed everythings works well (lights for example).

homekit:
  name: Test bridge
  mode: accessory
  filter:
    include_entities:
      - camera.reolink_corridor
  entity_config:
    camera.reolink_corridor:
      video_codec: copy
      stream_source: "-rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/h264Preview_01_main"
      support_audio: true

Anybody can help me? I see another discussion but it’s really old and the problem seem little bit different. Tahnks

Why not use the official Reolink integration? I can view all my cameras in HomeKit both on my network and away from it.

I’ve it, but I’ve also eviz camera with rstp and I want to connect all through that without using specific addon

Ah, you shouldn’t have to. Just include the camera domain in your homekit config. Any cameras that are defined (no matter how they are defined) should be enabled through Homekit at that point (all as separate bridges). You could also add them as accessories, but I’ve never had good results with that.

I’ve a really nice result, but only in local. It’s faster than the connection with the reolink addon