Homekit device code is incorrect - Athom light switch

I’ m trying to setup my Athom light switch in home assistant, the switch works with apple homekit.
In the homekit app it works great, simple setup and fast response times. But I can’t get it to pair to home assistant I get

Incorrect HomeKit code. Please check it and try again.

The code is 123-45-678 the code works fine with homekit, but home assistant does not accept it.
Any solutions?

1 Like

Having this exact same issue. reached out to support at Athom, nothing yet…

Daan - were you able to resolve your issue?

Nope, not yet.
Maybe flashing is the only option. But I can’t find anything useful…

I heard back from Athom. They said that HA has a white list and black list for HomeKit codes and that 123-45-678 won’t work. I couldn’t find documentation on that but they sent me updated firmware that uses a different code. The firmware worked and the devices are updated from ver 0.3 to 0.6.

Let me know if you would like the .bin files and new code

:+1:

Oh thats great, I would like the firmware with the code. Can you post it here or ia that against TOS?

Communication from Athom implies the firmware will only work for CB01-HK.

If you have anything different, recommend reaching out to Athom, timezones aside, they are very responsive and helpful.

Don’t know of a way to post a file here - send me a DM and I can email it to you

Okay thanks, I have multiple SW11-1EU that I want to flash. Witch email did you send it to?

I’ve been waiting for a reaction for a week now, but I got nothing… I send it to [email protected], did you use an other email address?

Yeah,

That address looks right. Odd. They were pretty responsive for me and a few others here