Homekit devices on Homeassistant

I have been reading a ton, doing a ton, and I think I just hit a wall… workingo n getting home assistamnt up and running with a pretty typical setup… Unifi Dream machine pro, VLANed off for servers, IoT, local only, and trusted. Unraid server running HAAS OS VM. I was all google, started switching to apple in october. I recenly cameacross a bunch of legrand products that are literally homekit only (evey though they say google lol, you have to have an iphone to add them). You HAVE TO use homekit to add the devices and only then would they show up in the companion apps including legrand home. (models for those searching: HKT1, HKMS2, HKDS1, HKRP20).

I setup all the appletvs, apple homepods,and finally I have a homebridge that got setup and it automatically showed all the cameras I had added to scrypted… so that was nice. But…none of the existing homekit devices showed up besides the hue lights and google stuff.

I can not for the life of me figure out how to add any of these devices to homeassistamt, nor if I add them to homekit do they later show up in homeassistant. I also do not have any option that I can see to add homekit devices in homeassistant via camera or code…so I’m a bit lost after several days of running in circles.