Homekit HVAC error HC_HASS_TO_HOMEKIT_ACTION

Currently getting this error a lot. Not sure how to fix.

background of my system:
I have 2 ZWAVE thermostats that each produce 4 entities (heating, cooling, heating econ, cooling econ). I only use the heating and cooling one for each thermostat as those control the high and low temp.

In homekit I expose those 2 entities for each thermostat. This has always worked with no error like this at least not to my recollection. Does anyone have this issue as well, and can help me deduce what changes to make?

I will be honest I haven’t changed anything mainly becuase I don’t know what to change. Exposing entities through homekit has always been very simple so not sure what debugging to do.

2019-08-23 02:30:18 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Future exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/homekit/type_thermostats.py", line 299, in update_state
    HC_HASS_TO_HOMEKIT_ACTION[hvac_action]
KeyError: 'fan'

A quick google resulted in this. I will update and see if this gets fixed. I am running 0.97.0

https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/25676

Unresolved as of current version 0.98.4
Appears to be with all thermostats exposed to HomeKit with certain Keys.
I have an Ecobee and this error, ecobee HomeKit capable but I expose it though Home Assistant to keep things organized.