Homekit Infused 5 (HKI) v2023.1.3

Merhaba,
Telefonumda homekit infuded dashboard açmak istediğimde bu şekilde bir hata alıyorum. Sebebi ne olabilir?

It seems that I can swipe across the icons when i put my browser on developer mode?

Tarayıcım zaten geliştirici modundadır.

Only admin users should be able to scroll. If you cant scroll try refreshing the page.

If you want help you should probably use a language that I can also understand. English, Dutch, French or German.

If you cant speak any of these, please use Google Translate.

hello, i’m sorry. When I try to open the Dashboard, I get a ‘reload interface’ error message. Can you help with this?

OK, refreshing and clearing my cache did nothing to solve this one - but the “Refresh Window” option within those icons actually worked. After pressing that i was able to scroll through to the other icons/settings. Thanks.

For the climate addon I use the following code which seems to work good. How do I make the card render as not a square?

thermostat:
        - title: Climate
          columns: 2
          entities:
            - entity: climate.heating

At the minute I adjust the columns between 1 and 3 but I would like the climate to appear as width of 3 columns but not as a square.

I’m getting this error message :disappointed:

could you please share your logs.

Any assistant with this?

I noticed that I made an incorrect entry in the config file. No problem now. thank you for your attention

hello again Jim, how do I have this view for the thermostat?

addons:
  button:
    - title: my title
      square: false
      entities: []
2 Likes

Make sure you download all the prerequisites:

The code you provided does not work.

How can i can I adjust the height of this, at the minute it is a 120mm x 120mm square.

@jimz011 Am i asking something that is impossible to do within HKI 5?

No, shouldnt be impossible. First make sure you have used the square: false option as I stated earlier.

Next change the aspect_ratio of your button either all buttons at once or per button

addons:
  button:
    - title: my stack
      aspect_ratio: 3/1

# or

addons:
  button:
      entities:
        - entity: switch.button
          aspect_ratio: 3/1

If that still doesnt work I will suggest opening a Feature Request on my github repo.

There is a third way, which is what I use myself and that is to use columns instead. It will fill the other columns with empty space if no button is defined.

addons:
  button:
      columns: 4
1 Like

How can i change the button name font size to 10px for certain buttons on smaller screens?

I have tried a few thing with no results:

This is the latest attempt:

addons:
	button_lights:
			- title: hide 
			  columns: 4
			  entities:
				- entity: light.front_door
				  styles:
					name:
					  - font-size: 10px !important;
				  #icon: mdi:lightbulb

*I am using the HKI default theme.

hi all

kind of stumbling upon a most probably easy thing… wanted to setup notifications but always get a bad indentation error back. tried writing myself but also copy/pasting Jims setup. the "- icon: " row seems to be the culprit.

Does anybody else have this? What did i do wrong?

Thanks

Red

# Home Assistant Update
- type: conditional
  conditions:
    - entity: sensor.version_updater
      state: "Update available"
  card:
   !include
    - '../hki-base/templates/header/subtitle-notification-template.yaml'
    - icon: mdi:home-assistant
      name: There is an update for HASS!!