Homekit integration missing ZWave locks?

I recently did clean setup of my homeassistant however after adding homekit integration, I noticed my Zwave locks are missing. Is there any way I can get those added? I do have lock domain selected in configuration. Is there anything else I need to do?

Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 9.32.03 PM

I have the same issue with my Z-Wave Yale lock (using zwavejs2mqtt). Strangely enough, my door lock sensor status appears in HomeKit, but not the actual door lock entity. So I get the notification in HomeKit when my door lock is unlocked or locked, but I can’t control the lock from HomeKit. Can anyone help troubleshoot this issue? Thanks.

Ok so I managed to get it to work after searching the forums more - if anyone else searches for this issue and stumbles on this post, the solution is to add an additional HomeKit integration in Home Assistant in “accessory” mode (and not “bridge” mode), and include only that one lock you are trying to integrate into HomeKit. Use your Home app on your Apple device to add that new accessory to HomeKit, and your lock will appear.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this. I was having the same problem and it solved for me. I now see the docs call this out and guess I missed the change in the release notes at one point.

1 Like

For the curious, this was an intentional change:

Here is the commit where it was changed.

@vectorcatch - Thanks for sharing.

Wonder if it would be considered a bug that you can select the lock domain when setting up the homekit integration in bridge mode.

There was a bug auto-creating the additional accessory mode entries when you selected the lock domain in the UI (worked ok from yaml). I just fixed it here.