HomeKit Lock "No Response" after updating to 0.109

I’m running Home Assistant on a Raspberry Pi 3 with a Aeotec Z-Wave Dongle. I’ve had a Yale Assure SL (Z-Wave) lock paired to Home Assistant for a while with no issues that is exposed to HomeKit. After upgrading to 0.109, I’m now getting “No Response” on just the lock. The rest of my Z-Wave devices that are exposed to HomeKit still work fine.

Anyone else experiencing this issue or know of a solution? I’ve just updated to 0.109.1 but still seeing the same issue.

1 Like

I have a very similar setup (RP3b, Aeotec Z-Wave Dongle and a Yale Conexis L1 Smart Lock) and have the same issue. Works fine from HA (using zWave) but see the following in Apple Home after update to 109.x.

Any advice, please?

I am seeing a similar problem. After updating to 0.109 (tried .0, .1, and .2), several of my devices exposed to HomeKit are not responding. All devices work in HA, but only about half of them now work in HomeKit. On previous HA versions, all devices worked perfectly.

Yep having the same problem with all my doors/sensors. Essentially anything zwave other than lights has gone all ‘no response’…

Has anyone tried removing homekit bridge and re-adding all the devices? I have nearly 100 so I am not keen to try yet - but will if I have to.

Looks like there may have been some changes to the HomeKit lock. After calling the homekit.reset_accessory service for my lock lock.yale_yrd446_lock from Developer Tools > Services, the lock is now responding and actually shows the battery state now too. This resets the device in HomeKit so if your device was a part of any HomeKit automation, it will need to be re-added.

3 Likes

@shred - Thanks, this worked perfectly for me and I’ve learnt about another HA service!

Thanks @shred worked for me to! As you mention, it now passes through battery state which is great (showed me some of my door sensors need a charge!) so that must have been the reason it needs a reset.

Thank you. This also worked for me.

Hi, please guide me how to do this. Or maybe a short video would be very helpful. Many thanks