Homekit stopped working after 0.96 upgrade

Homekit stopped working after 0.96 upgrade
restarted HA, restarted machine, same thing :frowning:

I have the same problem. Anybody can help? I do not want to setup new HA from scratch.

You need to give some more information like from which version you upgraded, how youā€™ve installed HA, configuration, messages in the log, etc. Take a look at this

Whenever I run the homekit.start service manually, Iā€™m getting the error message
Failed to call service homekit/start. ā€˜NoneTypeā€™ object is not subscriptable

I upgraded from 0.95

Hi Sjee, thank you for your response, it is very appreciated. I run HA on Rapsberry Pi
3 B+. I am new with HA, I installed HA last week according ā€œgetting-startedā€ instructions, HA works properly. Only my customization was installing of duckDNS, owntracks and I unsucessfully tried to add dark sky weather card (there were some config modifications). After upgrade I lost any connection with HA, although I am able to ping on IP address. Frankly, I am not 100% sure if this fault is because of update or changes in configs/files during my attempts to make weather card running as both were about same time. Not sure if I can get logs any way.