Homematic Addon - add HmIP-RFUSB

Please add to the Homematic Addon the the USB Platform Stick HB-RF-USB which runs with a HM-MOD-RPI-PCB or RPI-RF-MOD - both can do the HM and HmIP protocol.

More info can be found here:
https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=47691#p477528

Even more infos here:

But i think you can use the board with piVCCU and connect HA via the existing homematic component.

Hello,
I’m running HA into a RaspberryPi 3 using HassOs.
I’ve just purchased a HmIP-RFUSB, and I’m trying to activate the Homematic addon, but for any reason it claims that is not available for my system. It is a standard installation using the hassos installation from the HA web, and AFAIK the raspberrypi 3 is a armhf device so the addon should be available.
What I’m missing here? I would like to avoid to use another raspi just for the rasbianmatic installation…
Thank in advance.

It’s in german but step by step video:

Hello,
Thanks for the video, I already have found it.
The problem is that my Hassio installation is the 64bits, so it is looking for aarch64 addons and the homematic doesn’t have image for aarch64.
I ended making a local copy of the addon and forcing to use the armhf image. Now it works properly.

Hello everybody,
nice video, thank you. But I have got the newest Version but my rfusb don’t work.
The rfusb light is green an don. But how is the configuration ? I don’t understand the structure.
I have /dev/ttyACM0 but not: /dev/ttyUSB0
bye, Thomas

Hi Gabriel
Can you or anybody else confirm that the approach you described definitely works in a sustained Mode ? After intense reading in this forum and from general sources, I still seem to be unable to clearly work out whether this new Radio Adapter works with Raspberry Pi 4. From what Gabriel describes, he was able to bind the 32bit Radio service into the 64bit os. Alright to proceed in this way?
Thank you.