Homematic ccu3

ah thanks! Got it! But nothing happened :frowning: The entities have the status “recovered” (wiederhergestellt). Any clue? All Homematic IP devices are affected.

Just received this one:

The following integrations and platforms could not be set up:

• homematic.binary_sensor
  • homematic.sensor
  • homematic.climate

Please check your config and logs.

Never experienced this myself, do you other homematic devices work? What about hmip switches, provided you have any? To get further insight you might want to check a few things:

1./ Does the CCU function standalone: eg. Can you control your hmip devices from the CCU?

2./ Is ha setup correctly? What does your config (in ha) look like? Interface “ip”, port “2010” and resolve names “JSON” should be there as a minimum.

3./ Any network issues? Specific vlan settings or firewall rules which may hamper communication? Igmp snooping sometimes causes issues as well

Then you might want to change your logger settings in ha, set a specific debug on for the homematic integration only.

HEy RT1080,

thanks again. Actually I only did a restart due to updates and after the reboot, the connection to the XML API was broken, that’s why I asked for the manual reconnect function :wink:

The CCU is working fine and I can control all HMIP devices without problem. Seems like HA does not get any information from the CCU3. I did not change the config at all ans it was running before properly - guess the restart is my problem. Also checked the firewall again, if it reactivated after updating the CCU3.

In config.yaml all necessary infos are at place, even PW and username for the access. Do not use any VLAN and cannot determine any problems with my network.

How to change logging for especially Homematic? :slight_smile:

After updating and restarting the raspi running HA it works again… any clue where I could find the reason for this behavior in the logs?

HA deletes its logs typically after reboot. If it happens again turn on debugging for the affected components by including logger config in your configuration.yaml.

logger:
  logs:
    homeassistant.components.homematic: debug
    pyhomematic: debug
1 Like