Homematic Integration has errors in log (HTTP Error 405)

Hi,
I recently switched from my Homematic IP AccessPoint to debmatic together with the homematic integration in HA. I tried the “Homematic CCU” Addon also, but for some reason i can’t figured out, it does not work in my setup. So I tried the debmatic solution.
My setup is:

• running HA supervised on Raspbian (RPi4) via Docker
  • Debmatic running on same RPi.
  • HMIP-RFUSB connected to RPi USB Port.
  • Reconfigured Debmatic Webserver to run on port 2080 (instead of 80, because that is already in use)

So, everything is working good so far. I can controll any of my HmIP devices without any issues.
The only thing is, that I get these two messages every 30 Seconds in my log:

2020-10-17 07:16:39 ERROR (SyncWorker_51) [pyhomematic._hm] RPCFunctions.jsonRpcPost: Exception: HTTP Error 405: Method Not Allowed
2020-10-17 07:16:39 WARNING (SyncWorker_51) [pyhomematic._hm] ServerThread.jsonRpcLogin: Unable to open session.

I can’t figure out where they comming from or what this means in detail. And obviously not able to fix it.
My Homematic related part of configuration.yaml looks like this:

homematic:
  interfaces:
    ip:
      host: !secret ccu_ip
      port: 2010
  hosts:
    ccu2:
      port: 2001
      username: !secret ccu_user
      password: !secret ccu_password

Any help or hint is appreciated!

In general the messages should disappear if you completly remove the hosts section of your configuration. Its purpose is to provide access to service messages and variables on the CCU. If you don’t need them, the section can be removed.

1 Like

Hi, this works good for me, thank you!
I also moved the username/password attributes to the ip interface, so I ended up with this configuration:

homematic:
  interfaces:
    ip:
      port: 2010
      username: !secret ccu_user
      password: !secret ccu_password