Homematic Thermostat device type not correct

Hi, I am new to Home Assistant and am stuck on a configuration issue related to the Homematic IP integration (I’m using the HomematicIP Cloud integration and am aware of the potential issues with the API access.

I’m using the Homematic mobile app and have configured in total 6 Thermostats in 3 groups — everything works as intended. 2 groups are recognized as HmIP-Heating-Group correctly and show up as climate control as intended.
One of the thermostats in the remaining third group works as well but the two other thermostats in that group are recognized as HmIP-eTRV-2 .

Ideally I’d like to represent all Thermostats in the same grouping in Home Assistant but I seem to fail in figuring out how to fix the device type for the two remaining devices.

Hoping I didn’t miss something completely obvious, any hint would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

I was able to work around the problem by creating a new group in the Homematic App, then reassigning the two single thermostats to that group. After checking that I showed up in Home Assistant properly I added the remaining third thermostat, deleted the old group, and renamed the old group.