Homematic Thermostat HMIP-eTRV: wrong operation mode, ccu messed up after changes, seldom updates

Hi,

i hope this is not due to a silly beginners’ problem. I’ve just set up my Homematic CCU2 with two HMIP-eTRV thermostats teamed up as a group. Synchronization between the two devices works fine as well as controlling them via Homematic WebUI (although the group always lags behind the devices a few seconds).

I then successfully integrated homematic into my homeassistant (running in a docker container, so using the callback_ip option for both the devices and the groups). After a short time the group (not the single devices) showed up in Homeassistant as well as my Homeassistant Smoke Detector, but the thermostat group seems to be messed up.

• its state (temperature, mode…) gets rarely updated, currently lagging behind around 2 hours
  • the operation mode “action” shows up as “boost” while it is “auto”
  • after trying to set the target temperature and changing the operation mode, the ccu got messed up pretty well, not updating the groups state anymore while still propagating commands to the devices. I got it working again only by deleting the group, rebooting the ccu and creating the group again.

Is there anything I’m doing/understanding wrong?

here’s my configuration:

homematic:
        local_port: 8000
        interfaces:
          ip:
            host: homematic-ccu2
            port: 2001
            callback_ip: <homeassistant public ip>
            callback_port: 8000
            username: homeassistant
            password: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
            resolvenames: json