Homematic WRCD - NodeRed configuration?

Hello,
i am struggling to send an individual parameter to my HMIP-WRCD display.
I was able to send a text I put in the send event block, but I want to integrate an individual variable (temperature sensor for example). I tried putting “msg.topic” or “msg.payload” in the the DDS field, but it is not working.

Can some NodeRed expert help me maybe?

Here is the JSON of the send event block
{
“device_id”:“49822826554f18exxxxxx67”,
“parameter”:“COMBINED_PARAMETER”,
“channel”:“3”,
“value”:“{DDBC=WHITE,DDTC=BLACK,DDA=CENTER,DDS=Test,DDID=1,DDC=true}”
}

Here is the whole JSON from NodeRed:

[{"id":"8bc9a59da0952b39","type":"api-call-service","z":"6543b00bd4bc0732","name":"Send to WRCD","server":"fee9351d.8f6b98","version":5,"debugenabled":false,"domain":"homematicip_local","service":"set_device_value","areaId":[],"deviceId":[],"entityId":[],"data":"{\t   \"device_id\":\"49822826554f18e5c8dea514eaf7d667\",\t   \"parameter\":\"COMBINED_PARAMETER\",\t   \"channel\":\"3\",\t   \"value\":\"{DDBC=WHITE,DDTC=BLACK,DDA=CENTER,DDS=Test,DDID=1,DDC=true}\"\t}","dataType":"jsonata","mergeContext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":400,"y":120,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"fee9351d.8f6b98","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","addon":true,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"","connectionDelay":false,"cacheJson":false,"heartbeat":false,"heartbeatInterval":"","statusSeparator":"","enableGlobalContextStore":false}]