homematicIP with OCCU add-on and HM-MOD-RPI-PCB

I’m using the OCCU add-on with my HM-MOD-RPI-PCB and some Homematic devices. Works fine.
But now I want to add/use some homematicIP devices. Since HM-MOD-RPI-PCB is able to handle both homematic and homematicIP, I wanted to setup OCCU to support hmip. Unfortunatelly it won’t work when I enable hmip and change the device to /dev/ttyAMA0 (where HM-MOD-RPI-PCB is).

Any ideas?

Hi…I do have the exact same question.
How do we have to edit the confic that wired and IP will work with the HM-MOD-RPI-PCB ?

Hi, i’m very interested in this as well. Could someone fill me in if this is a technical Limitation or am i missing something? (Hardware runs fine, tested with Raspberrymatic)

thanks in advance
cheers

I posted an Issing on github and got answer from the dev:

Blockquote

Yes, we don’t support HmIP with HM-MOD-RPI-PCB because we don’t want to integrate the kernel hack for this device.

Use the USB adapter for HmIP.

Blockquote

thanks a lot for the heads up.

i can now confirm the HmIP-RFUSB Stick is working with Homeassistant on one single RPi3 with HassOS. minor typo in the docs though, The Port for HmIP should be 2010

configuration.yaml:

homematic:
  interfaces:
    hmip:
      host: core-homematic
      port: **2010**

Homematic OCCU Plugin:

“hmip_enable”: true,
“hmip”: [
{
“type”: “HMIP_CCU2”,
“device”: “/dev/ttyUSB0”
}

And the one Time Device Adding Process, as mentioned in the Docs with the “Homematic-manager” on Windows…

Thanks again.