Honeywell Evohome (UK) Issue with v0.117

Anybody else find they are unable to adjust temperatures of evohome devices after upgrading to HA 0.117 ?

When I try to drag the temperature up or down I receive the error message :

“Failed to call service climate/set_tempertaure. Coroutine not allowed to be passed to Hassjob.”

Cheers…

OK, a little more info…

It seems that evohome itself DOES take the change and its reflected correctly in their own app and on the controller itself. So maybe its just a cosmetic error of some kind…

I have the same problem since upgrading

I also have this issue on a EU Evohome (Netherlands)

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection.139815390814160
Source: core.py:174
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API ([documentation](https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/websocket_api), [issues](https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22integration%3A+websocket_api%22))
First occurred: 13:14:37 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 13:15:34

Coroutine not allowed to be passed to HassJob

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 135, in handle_call_service await hass.services.async_call( File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1448, in async_call task.result() File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1483, in _execute_service await handler.job.target(service_call) File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 204, in handle_service await self.hass.helpers.service.entity_service_call( File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 482, in entity_service_call future.result() # pop exception if have File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 664, in async_request_call await coro File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 519, in _handle_entity_call await result File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/climate/__init__.py", line 544, in async_service_temperature_set await entity.async_set_temperature(**kwargs) File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/evohome/climate.py", line 241, in async_set_temperature await self._evo_broker.call_client_api( File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/evohome/__init__.py", line 434, in call_client_api self.hass.helpers.event.async_call_later(1, self.async_update()) File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/event.py", line 1160, in async_call_later return async_track_point_in_utc_time( File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/event.py", line 1134, in async_track_point_in_utc_time job = action if isinstance(action, HassJob) else HassJob(action) File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 174, in __init__ raise ValueError("Coroutine not allowed to be passed to HassJob") ValueError: Coroutine not allowed to be passed to HassJob

I’ve noticed the same warning, I suspect it’s related to this change mentioned in the 0.117 Release Notes:

Anyone have any idea’s on how to fix the error?

I have the exact same problem since the update.

I have the same problem as well… I guess we’ll need to open a issue on github

Looks like someone has already opened an issue:

1 Like

Hi, this fixed it for me :smile:
thanks