Honeywell Home integration

I have a Honeywell T9 Thermostat. There is a custom (not native) integration for the Honeywell Home side of things with the Lyric. There is no such integration for the T9 and I can’t seem to get it to work properly. I would be willing to help test/etc. The API is open and the Lyric integration can actually make it all the way to selecting the devices I have, but then I get a 500 error and can’t get any further. I think a tweak of the Lyric custom integration would make for a broad incorporation of all of the Honeywell Home devices.

In the same boat, and have been kind of surprised that the T9/10 series hasn’t received any love in the HA community. Have two units and a half dozen sensors I’d love to integrate… sure hope somebody can get somewhere with this eventually!

1 Like

Building a new house and I’m looking at the T9 vs an ecobee because of the longer sensor range… that was always a problem for me on the ecobee.

I used the Lyric integration and got this mostly working.

You actually have this working, even in part??? I still get the error…

# 500 Internal Server Error

Server got itself in trouble

If you really have it working, please share how you did it!

I really don’t remember at this point, but I think I used this version:

The most popular Lyric integration DID NOT work. I had to use a less popular but more up to date version and then I had no problems.

Hmm… can’t seem to figure out how to get this implemented. If you could find out for sure what you used and write up some steps, myself and others would be very appreciative for it! Honestly if you find out which one you’re using that pretty much works for the T9/T10, it would probably be a good idea to message the author of the one listed in HACS… might be something they’re willing to look into and incorporate the difference into their version, which like you said is far more popular. Just a thought, and thanks BTW for your help on this matter!