Honeywell ProA7Plus alarm & HomeKit Device integration?

Apparently the Honeywell (Resideo) ProA7Plus wireless security system now has native HomeKit support. See this FAQ from AlarmGrid. The screenshots show it exposing the alarm control panel and each individual security sensor to HomeKit on an iPhone. (The post says HomeKit doesn’t support life safety sensors, but there are other HomeKit smoke and CO detectors available?)

I’m curious if anyone has tried adding the ProA7Plus to Home Assistant through the HomeKit Device integration? How reliable is it and how quickly do the sensor states update?

If it works like it should, it sounds like a simple way to get local Home Assistant integration with a standalone alarm control panel. And the ProA7Plus itself looks appealing to me because (1) the panel and ProSix sensors are inexpensive and widely available, (2) the panel can be used in local alarm mode (i.e., no monthly fees) or with IP-only or dual-path cellular reporting, and (3) several vendors offer inexpensive AlarmNet central station monitoring or self monitoring using the Total Connect 2.0 app. (Personally, I like the idea of dual-path self monitoring for freeze and flood sensors and do something similar in another building using a wired DSC panel with an EVL-4 and sidekick.)