Hourly electricity prices Netherlands

Seems you have to add EURO 0.18243 for every kWh
0,10908+0,0401+0,03325=0.18243

Klein foutje in de berekening? (eerste bedrag 0.019xxx ipv 0.109xxx)
Ik kom op € 0.09243

The cost work nice.
So how can I add the extra .09243 to the prize? For Electra and gas.

So I’m a bit stuck with the “how to add this to each attribute entry”.
Here’s how I calculated the extra cost for gas and electricity (as they are different)

#      = Inkoopkosten + Energiebelast +   ODE   = SUM     = incl 21% BTW
# electr   0.01908    +      0.04010  + 0.03325 = 0.09243 = 0.1118403
#    gas   0.07455    +      0.39591  + 0.09429 = 0.56475 = 0.6833475

Hi @klaasnicolaas

How are you progressing with the python package and the integration with HA?

Thanks,
Rien

I’ve already submitted this to the core repository for review, which is actually waiting for that. But in principle the integration is already usable.

And the python package can be found on PyPi, for those who want to work with code themselves:

Cool !!

So this will probably be in the 2023.1 release :slight_smile:

Great work.

3 Likes

I don’t expect it to go that fast, it’s just how fast they get to it with the backlog of PRs. But you can already use/test the code as a custom integration (in custom_components folder) in Home Assistant.

What I was still thinking about is the possibility to enter the different additional costs (inkoop, energiebelasting en ODE) in the options config_flow, so that we can create an entity that shows your net costs.

4 Likes

hello Dirk,

I was stuck on the same thing, but I solved it.
As you can see I have added it to the value_template for each.

- platform: rest
    unique_id: energyzero_prices_rest
    name: Gasprijs per uur 
    resource: https://api.energyzero.nl/v1/energyprices
    scan_interval: 900
    unit_of_measurement: "EUR/m³"
    value_template: >
        {{value_json.Prices[(now()+timedelta(hours=-1)).hour].price + 0.56475}}
    params:
      fromDate: >
        {{(now().strftime('%Y-%m-%d')|as_datetime).isoformat()}}Z
      tillDate: >
        {{((now()+ timedelta(days=2)).strftime('%Y-%m-%d')|as_datetime).isoformat()}}Z
      interval: 4
      usageType: 3
      inclBtw: true
    json_attributes:
        - Prices
        - readingDate
  - platform: rest
    unique_id: energyzero_powerprices_rest
    name: Stroomprijs per uur 
    resource: https://api.energyzero.nl/v1/energyprices
    scan_interval: 900
    unit_of_measurement: "EUR/kWh"
    value_template: >
        {{value_json.Prices[(now()+timedelta(hours=-1)).hour].price + 0.09243}}
    params:
      fromDate: >
        {{(now().strftime('%Y-%m-%d')|as_datetime).isoformat()}}Z
      tillDate: >
        {{((now()+ timedelta(days=2)).strftime('%Y-%m-%d')|as_datetime).isoformat()}}Z
      interval: 4
      usageType: 1
      inclBtw: true
    json_attributes:
        - Prices
        - readingDate
1 Like

Hi, can you explain how to add the custom_component? i’ve copied energyzero folder from your github source into /root/config/custom_components, but that does not seem to work :slight_smile:

Got it working, “version” is missing in manifest.json thats why it did not work, made one up…

1 Like

Made some improvements and fixes for both the python package and the integration in the past 24 hours. Because a few things went wrong when the prices became 0 cents per kWh :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ok installed the new one, did not notice the “0 cents bug”, because i only monitor gas prices ;). Thx for new version.

Got it working too, thanks Klaas

Is anybody experienced in creating an apexcard based on the entity info of this integration

Thanks a lot for this, I was creating something myself using node red. It worked already, but I think this will be more mature then my creation…

Thanks again, just installed it and will give it a try. Tomorrow will be a long period of free power again.

Regards Frans

1 Like

I do not think that is possible right now. It is missing a sensor holding the whole day to create a graph from. It looks like it only holds one variable like current, next, percentage, highest, lowest etc.

Hi Frans,

The entity sensor.energyzero_today_energy_average_price has this info in the attributes

It is indeed an attribute in the sensor.energyzero_today_energy_average_price, a basic version of an apexchart can be found in this GitHub gist.

Thanks, found it.

Let’s create a graph now.

1 Like

Thnx All,
I now have the current rates for energy and gas. Can this be used in the energy dashboard? I tried it like this, but i am not convinced it is actually working.

I cannot add foto’s. I used the ‘price current hour’ as entity for the costs.