How can i access the double-take API? Keep getting unauthorised/denied

I am trying to get pictures and a notification on my telegram for person unknown with a snapshot, etc.

Been struggling with this for some time now, as a workaround i changed the storage dir for double-take to a folder in /www, and while the automation works fine, it means i can’t add options like box=true from the API if keep with this route.

The screenshot shows me on the standard ssh add-on terminal. Doubletake runs in its own container.
If i access the hassio ingress url, that is freely accessible from any pc, i get a 401. So i can’t use that.
I read somewhere i need a app token but then i don’t understand how my browser can just access it.

If i try to access the double take host ip (which is exposed on 0.0.0.0:3000, again i get access denied (and i see this in the double take logs, some sort of ip filter). I tried localhost/homeassistant.local/the docker name from the inspect output, it doesn’t work or i get the same results.

Double-take logs:

counts: { person: 0, match: 0, miss: 0, unknown: 0 },
  matches: [],
  misses: [],
  unknowns: []
}
23-10-02 00:12:42 info: Access granted to IP address: ::ffff:172.30.32.2
23-10-02 00:13:04 info: Access denied to IP address: ::ffff:172.30.32.1
23-10-02 00:13:04 error: IpDeniedError: Access denied to IP address: ::ffff:172.30.32.1
    at error (/double-take/api/node_modules/express-ipfilter/lib/ipfilter.js:156:17)
    at /double-take/api/node_modules/express-ipfilter/lib/ipfilter.js:202:12
    at newFn (/double-take/api/node_modules/express-async-errors/index.js:16:20)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/double-take/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at trim_prefix (/double-take/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:328:13)
    at /double-take/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:286:9
    at Function.process_params (/double-take/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:346:12)
    at next (/double-take/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:280:10)
    at module.exports (/double-take/api/src/middlewares/respond.js:54:3)
    at newFn (/double-take/api/node_modules/express-async-errors/index.js:16:20)
23-10-02 00:13:18 info: Access granted to IP address: ::ffff:127.0.0.1

Suffice to say, the automation listed as an example on the webpage does not work for me without modification. Does anyone know how to modify this access-list or how i can use the double-take api properly?