How can I adapt my node-red flows on Android?

I’m running most of my automations via node-red because complex automations are way simpler than in the normal automation editor. Node-red works perfect, but there is one thing that annoys me: When I want to make a small change in my flows and don’t want to start my computer for doing so, I can’t make it on my phone (in the official Android app). I can just view the flows, but not adapt/correct them. A way to do so would be very nice and helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

vote you own vote

1 Like

Hello, I have Android tablets and smartphones. With these devices I can make changes in NodeRED without any problems. Editing the flows on the PC is much more pleasant.

@VolkerKa Are you able to do so in the official Android app?

You can change them in a web browser!

I just tried today.

Finger swipe - move around
Two finger pinch - zoom in or out
Press and hold on a connection or a node to be presented with a “selection wheel”

1 Like

Ohh nice! Didn’t try this. But it works like a charm - also in the app :heart_eyes: Guess that’s the solution! So no WTH anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

anyone figured out how to link nodes with a wire?

1 Like

Just do it via drag and drop - tap the dot at the end of the node you want to start with and drag it the node you want to connect it to. A bit difficult to describe but I hope you understand what I mean.

2 Likes

hmm that worked this time. I swear ive tried it in the past and didn’t.

its a bit clunky but you can pretty much control node-red from an android now. Good stuff…

1 Like