How do I call the Yeelight.start_flow service in NR?

Hi everyone,

I’m currently in the process of moving my automations from HA into NR but am struggling with calling the Yeelight Service via NR.

In HA it’s working great when calling the yeelight.start_flow service with the following ServiceData:

entity_id: light.esstisch_ambilight
count: 3
action: recover
transitions: [{"RGBTransition":[0, 0, 255, 500, 100]},{"RGBTransition":[0, 0, 255, 500, 0]}]

How can I translate this to NR to call the service correct? I tried various options but cannot get it to work. Latest try was the following node / syntax:

[{"id":"76ef9c02.0a71cc","type":"api-call-service","z":"c11a5bf9.12387","name":"Notification light","server":"d0332e34.ef5a4","version":1,"debugenabled":false,"service_domain":"yeelight","service":"set_color_flow_scene","entityId":"light.esstisch_ambilight","data":"{\"count\":3,\"action\":\"recover\",\"tansitions\":[{\"RGBTransition\":[0,0,255,500,100]},{\"RGBTransition\":[0,0,255,500,0]}]}","dataType":"json","mergecontext":"","output_location":"","output_location_type":"none","mustacheAltTags":false,"x":360,"y":60,"wires":[["49f727e0.8180e"]]},{"id":"d0332e34.ef5a4","type":"server","z":"","name":"Home Assistant","legacy":false,"addon":true,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":true}]

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Basically in NodeRed you just call exactly the same service call as you would manually do it in HA.
In your NodeRed call i noticed a typo in transitions ( the r is missing) maybe thats it

1 Like

Thanks a lot. It indeed was only the typo. I had a look at the syntax for hours so I just didn’t pay attention to the spelling / typo anymore…