How do I interpret the network map? /config/zha/visualization

I haven’t found a page that explains what I see on the network map. I guess

• The colour of the lines (green → yellow → red → grey) is the quality of the connection.
  • What do the numbers on the lines mean? Lower numbers seem to indicate poorer connectivity, but
    – do these numbers have units?
    – What is the signficance of two numbers: x/y ?

Finally, in the diagram below, you can see that some devices are not connected to the network. Only one of those devices is shown as offline (which is correct as the device is powered off). However, what does that mean for the other devices that are not connected? Are they not connected at the moment because they are not sending data, but will connect later? Is is the signal strength so poor it doesn’t even get a red line?

Also, what surprises me is that some of the devices that don’t have lines are really close to the conbee II (2m, no walls), so I would have expected them to connect. The conbee II has connected to devices that are much further away (and separated by walls etc).

All devices (apart from the one that is genuinely offine) are (or at least appear to be) working.

Screenshot:

Finally, what does the ‘enable physics’ switch do?

6 Likes

I am curious as well. I don’t see any responses. Did the OP get DMs on this?

1 Like

I’ve been trying to figure this out too. Anyone have any luck finding documentation?