How do i set in appdaemon a slider for my shelly cover roller shutter?

how do i set in appdaemon a slider for my shelly cover roller shutter?

What exactly do you want to do? Control the blinds from appdaemon? Control the input_number from appdaemon?

i want to control the roller shutter in appdaemon like this:
It is possible?
Because what there is now is such a button:

appdaemon does not have a ui does it?

Do you mean lovelace?

Or do you mean hadashboard?

I want to control up and down with an electric shutter and show me a percentage

I want to install this as a widget in appdaemon

So you mean for HADashboard I guess, although you’re not being very clear.

If so, there is a widget development guide in he appdaemon docs and I found some examples here https://github.com/gcosta74/appdaemon-widgets

Sorry if I was not so clear, I am very new in homeassistant and I’m not a developer or something like that.
I see it for volume, will it fit an electric shutter?

That’s clearly HA Dashboard, I can’t help with that. @petro can you please move this topic to the appropriate section?

But my problem is related to appdaemon and I think I’m on the right topic
Let me rephrase:
The picture is marked in red with the electric shutters. If I press the up arrow then it raises the shutter up and if I press the down arrow then it lowers the shutter down, there is no stop button and there is no option to see how much the shutter in the other room is open or closed.
So my question is: how do I make a stop button for each shutter and how do I see how much the shutter is open
And again this is appdaemon.
thank you

Appdaemon is the automation engine behind hass dash. Hass dash is the front end. This is most definitely a hass dash issue.

1 Like

how do i solve this?

I don’t know, I don’t use hass dash. Be patient, now that it’s in the hass dash category someone may respond.

Have you looked where I pointed you?

I see it for volume, will it fit an electric shutter?

The picture is marked in red with the electric shutters. If I press the up arrow then it raises the shutter up and if I press the down arrow then it lowers the shutter down, there is no stop button and there is no option to see how much the shutter in the other room is open or closed.
So my question is: how do I make a stop button for each shutter and how do I see how much the shutter is open
And again this is appdaemon.
thank you

Stop posting the same damned question.

I am nort aware of an out of the box solution.

You’ll have to write one or find a custom widget. I pointed you to some examples and the docs. Go to it.

1 Like