How I get all entity ID’s to Apple HomeKit

Hello to all.

I have since a couple of weeks a raspberry pi with Home Assistant.
The point to buy a raspberry pi was, to get the information’s from my BloomSky to my Apple Home Kit. There I’d like to start some Automations about lights, sun blind and so on.
Now I have the problem, that I don’t get all the information from my Home Assistant (BloomSky and BloomSky Storm) to the Apple Home Kit.
My question to you is now, how I get the entity ID’s which is not be transferred automatic to my Apple Home Kit.
I hope you can give me a short information how I can do this.

Thanks, and to all of you a nice Sunday and a good start to the new week.
Best Regards
Gregor

Hey Gregor, I wrote a complete guide for HomeKit integration recently. Go check out the section on filtering entities and see if it helps.

BR,
Si

Hi Siytek, thanks for the quick answer. The problem I have is, that I don’t see all entity’s which are possible from Home Assistant in my HomeKit. I mean If I only integrate my “homekit:” to my configuration.yaml I’ll should see all possible entity’s. But I only see 6 entity’s in my Home Kit. In the Home Assistant are a lot more of possible entities. How I get them to my Home Kit in?

Thanks for your support.
Best Regards
Gregor

Hey @Lutehi-Gregor did you manage to solve it? To be honest I am not entirely sure. As you mentioned, when I run HomeKit with no filter I get loads of entities showing up so not sure why it’s not working for you?

Good Morning Siytek, thanks for your reminder. No, in Moment I get no more entities to my HomeKit. I have no idea how I can integrate them. Mi last try was to integrate all entities manually. See the attached picture.

But I’ll get no more entities as the 6 whitch I get also without filters. Hope you can give me the right tip to fix this issue.
Best Regards
Gregor

Hey @Lutehi-Gregor, did you check the log for any clues? Perhaps restart HA and post the log if you think there is something relevant in there. You could also try deleting and re-configuring HomeKit.
You could also try backing up your configuration.yaml file and then deleting everything except default_config and homekit, then try adding integrations one at a time.

Dear Siytek, thanks for your fast answer. Attached you find the log file.

For my it looks ok. I have now also removed all information from the configuration.yaml (see also the picture)

But I don’t get more entities to apple home kit. I have no idea what I can change now.
Thanks for your support and best regards
Gregor