How reliable are Ikea Tradfri sockets with ZHA

Hi All,
I’m considering getting some Ikea Tradfri sockets for my home and am wondering how reliable they are?
I don’t need power monitoring.
I’m currently running ZHA, and have seen some post’s saying that they are difficult to get working with ZHA, can anyone comment on this?
So far, my Zigbee network consists of a sonoff zigbee 3.0 dongle and 4 aqara temp/humidity sensors, but I’m hoping to extend the zigbee network with the Ikea sockets and add more aqara sensors in the future.
I’m not opposed to zigbee2mqtt if needed to, but one less thing to learn is a blessing.

They are almost as reliable as the Forum’s search tool:

DagNammit!..I did search, I swear.
Thanks floating boater, That was a very helpful read.

Are you using yours with ZHA or Zigbee2Mqtt ?

IKEA sockets don’t have an on/off button on them and they take up more space than pretty much any decent smart plug and they don’t even have power monitoring, I wouldn’t get them. I’m using the 20A Aubess ones from Aliexpress with z2m without any issues so far.

I use ZHA, and the only reasons not to get them in the UK I can think of are the lack of the local button (as mentioned in the link and by others), and the start of Matter / Thread compatible UK switches (Amazon have at least two different manufacturers at the moment). Just one more Add-On can’t hurt, right?.. :slight_smile:

Before the new 5-button firmware updates, my fix to crap remote battery life was a few of these IKEA sockets as Zigbee routers - they did help, hence my conclusion they’re decent routers. The IKEA modules fit on my UK BS1363 multi-socket strips fine.