I can’t find a way to access to my HA from work so I am reaching out to the community, I’m sure you’re smarter than me!
Here are the constraints:
- my ISP is blocking port 433 for security reason:
IP traffic sent to customers on ports TCP 25, TCP 80, TCP 443, TCP 445, TCP 1080, TCP 6667-6669, TCP 1433-1434, TCP & UDP 135-139, TCP & UDP 67 are blocked for security and network management reasons to minimize customer’s computers from being virus infected through well known vulnerabilities and/or to avoid infected or hostile computers from affecting other users computers.
- my company is blocking EVERYTHING but ports 80 and 443
I think I’m close to a solution but couldn’t get it to work:
- I have a Synology NAS. I know it’s possible to have a redirection through Quickconnect but not on ports that are not used by the Syno.
- I have an OVH domain name. I tried the hidden redirection but no success
- Any other option that I have?