How to access zigbee clusters and attributes by their zhaquirks name?

I have a device (Inovelli Blue switch) which exposes some features via cluster attributes only, which are not available as entities. In the “Manage Zigbee device” view they have a friendly name, such as default_led1_strip_color_when_off (this name comes from zigpy/zha-device-handlers/zhaquirks):

I would like to do the same thing as the “write attribute” button, but from a script. There is a service called “Set zigbee cluster attribute” which seems promising:

However, it only accepts cluster and attribute IDs, not the human-readable names from zhaquirks. It also accepts only an IEEE address, not a device ID. So technically I could use this service and my script will work, but it would be very hard to read (and modify).

Am I missing something, or is this human-readable attribute name accessible only from inside the “Manage Zigbee device” dialog? Is there a way to use it in a script without maintaining my own name-to-id mapping, using the mapping that already exists?

(Side question: would this be easier if I were using zigbee2mqtt? I’m only just getting started with HA and don’t have many devices set up, so I’d be open to switching at this point.)