How to add Aqara devices to HA?

Hi, I did install deConz. It did pick up the Aqara G3 and subsequently all my Aqara devices except the FP2s, still haven’t got around to get them to work. It seems I had to uncouple the G3 repeatedly and at some point, once I uncoupled and added the device to the Aqara home app, the G3 appeared on my list of devices in HA. It just happened, I don’t know why it didn’t before. So I felt HA was a bit erratic, but I’m sure something fell into place appropriately for it to work and since I’m new to HA, I’m still learning the correct way to do things.
Switch bot devices weren’t being picked up, so I had to do a reboot, and the reboot completely ruined everything as I ended up with SQUASHFS errors all over again, and I had to remove the SSD and temporarily go back to SD card to get it to work - spent a good 5-6 hours to finally get the SD card to work and I think my SSD is now corrupted. No matter how I tried to get the SSD to work it kept on bringing the error. So I’m a bit gutted with HA already, as I think it’s something for someone to tinker around for hours and figure out, and may not be for me. I haven’t still given up on it, because I see its potential already and I may have only figured out 0.01% of HA so far. And, yes, Switchbot devices were picked up after that whole fiasco.
Paul Hibbert was right - my wife has already warned me what he said. :face_with_thermometer:

I am trying to figure out a way to add the Eufy cameras now, and then I will have to focus on getting the FP2 sensors and a couple of non-Aqara light switches, and the other few devices in the garden I have on the Smart Life app to appear on HA. I don’t know how successful I’ll be in doing all of these, and I might end up crashing HA again during the process. I wouldn’t go and say HA is user-friendly though, that is going a bit too far :grinning:. But thank you for your input, I really appreciate all the help you guys are giving at a moment’s notice for a newbie on HA. I really don’t want to give up on this, especially since IFTTT was such a letdown.