How to add Samsung Soundabar to Home Assistant

Hello

I have recently acquired an Samsung Soundbar “HW-MS650” and in my Home Assistant Dashboard I see the device with name “WAP-Tigger (SPK-WAM750)”.

My question is, how and what type of component I should add to the “configuration.yaml” file in order to control it?

Thanks in advance

What exactly do you see if your dashboard?
If the device was auto discovered it should come up with controls accordingly.
2nd question: what functions exactly are you trying to control? Reason I’m asking is that There is no soundbar listed under Samsung in the supported HA components:

This is what I see in the Dashboard, but I don’t have control over any button. I can only see the status (ON or OFF).
ww

OK, Does the on/off button work?
If you send music to it (Like via Alexa), can you then click on the next track button?
If not, it’ll need a bug reported on github

This is exactly what happens w/ my Samsung TV. I get power state only (which isn’t wholly accurate) sometimes it will disappear from the dashboard and none of the controls work. Its known that the model I have isn’t’ supported with essentially any thing at all but it shows up in network discoveries Good luck. I use an IR blaster w/ my TV.

That issue it’s being discussed in other topic:

&

I can only see the status (ON/OFF), I cannot control anything. Bare in mind that in configuration.yaml file I don’t have this device configured there.

Yeah it must come from the discovery.
Guess you can set your Dash so that only what you want gets displayed…
Create a group and set default_view

Look at my config for more help:
https://github.com/lolouk44/homeassistant/blob/master/groups/__Tab_main%20view.yaml