How to automate this mechanical ventilation?

I just ordered a second rf controller to build this. Just to be sure: you only use the power supply that is connected to the wemos? So the battery in the rf controller is not needed right?

I think I will use esphome to flash the wemos. No coding required at all :slight_smile:

Correct, I use a NodeMCU, basically the same setup. ESPHome would indeed simplify this method even more

I also have a Buva Qstream (hygro version) which has inputs but not the 0-10V connection. Does anyone have an idea how to connect this to HomeAssistant. https://www.buva.nl/uploads/knowledge/q-stream-installatiehandleiding-2017-06.pdf
page9image3181140464|233.149000x157.324000

Hi everyone!

This is a slightly older Thread, but still relevant.
I have a Vaillant Recovair system and can control it via the Quobino. The Hardware part works well and the slider in the app (HA) now controls the ventilation.

Now the tricky part…
I want to have this automated based on sensor readings. My first attempt is to read humidity in the bedroom and have the ventilation automatically adjust within a certain range if certain thresholds are reached. Sadly I have no clue how to do this.
I managed to set up an automation that should increase the “brightness” of the Dimmer when the humidity exceeds 50% but I have no control over how much it increases or anything like that.
Also, so far it seems like the automation doesn’t trigger even if the value is reached…

Any pointers?
Thanks!

Hi I recently started with ha and I found this. Did you do jou have a working system. I ordered everything and made the connection to the remote. I programed the wemos with Arduino. But no succes. I can see the board in my wifi netwerk but if I type the IP adres the I get no response. You say in your reply that you Program the wemos thru esphome is there any documentation how to do that or can you help me?